A Lustful Kiss of Immorality

A Lustful Kiss of Immorality
Never again will that happen, she
promised herself. But the young
man she was courting would not let
her be. "Do you expect me to
be in courtship with you without
kisses and romance?" He stared
at her for a moment. "How am I
suppose to cope in such a
relationship as a young man? Won't
things rather be boring?" He
came closer, "Baby, I know we
promised each other to abstain
from sex till marriage. I know we
also promised not to touch each
other till our wedding night, but I'm
sick of love, and this sickness
is killing me. Yes, we received a
counsel from our leaders not to
defile ourselves before our
wedding night, but I think we are
old
enough to make our own decisions
and also change whatever
rule that is not convenient with us.
C'mon, baby, a little kiss and
romance will mean no harm. Should
your man be suffering in
silence when you could quench his
desire?"
.
He tried to kiss her, but Naomi
turned her face to the wall. This
was the third time she was refusing
his demand. She came in
from fellowship that evening to
collect her cell phone which she
gave to Samuel to charge, but he
ceased that opportunity trying
to prevail over her will. "I won't
allow that happen." She turned
her face at him, "I will not allow you
trick me. For Christ sake, our
promise was not to defy ourselves
like others, and we also agreed
never to allow any sexual activity to
come into this relationship.
Don’t forget that God was the
Invisible Eye that bore us witness
when we made that promise. And
He is still our witness up to this
very hour. Should we dishonour
Him by defying our bodies?
Should we neglect the gold we long
to receive from Him on that
glorious day, and pick up stones
from the devil? No way!"
.
She picked up her cell phone, and
looked straight into his eyes.
"My dear, I'm sorry to say, I have a
bright future ahead of me and
the time I spend explaining all of
these every time we meet is
always a wasted time in my walk
with God. How can I be the
second Eve that will destroy God's
plan for mankind? The first
Adam failed, but God wants to
unveil the second Adam - Christ in
us. I rather remain unmarried than
allow you do that sinful thing
you wish to do with my body in the
name of being sick of love."
She stepped out of his room, and
that was goodbye from her and
to the relationship.
.
My God! But do you expect less
from Naomi? Ladies like her are
the type that have fire in their
bones for God. And never will they
allow any lustful thing such as
kisses and romance to quench the
fire of God in their heart. Although
she is no longer a virgin, but
her repentance after she fell into
fornication with a friend on
campus was indeed a genuine one.
Yes, she is indeed a typical of
the kind of vessel God is seeking
for in this generation. The type
that could look straight into the
eyes of men without fear and
remind them of hell if they don't
repent. Those words never left
the heart of Samuel, they kept
coming to his mind every night he
laid on his bed. "How can I be the
second Eve that will destroy
God's plan for mankind? I rather
remain unmarried than allow you
do the sinful thing you wish to do
with my body."
.
Did that challenge you my dear
friend? Could you see that the fall
of a man is not the end of his life?
Thought this lady got defied at
18? Yet her stand for
righteousness after a genuine
repentance
was a sharp sword for the hearts of
sinners and fornicators. Are
you already in this mess? Are you
already at that junction where
lustful kisses, peck, romance, even
hugs are demanded by the
people you are in love with? No
doubt about this, Naomi saw the
Invisible. Yes, she came to the
Cross where her sins were
exchanged for righteousness. Now
she is broken, and her mess
has become a message. This could
be your testimony friend, just
as it has been the testimony of
several people including myself
who fell into several immoral acts,
but the redemptive hand of
God captured us and brought us
back to Himself.
.
Why would you sit down and
continue to plead with your partner
over that issue of sin that he is
trying to push you into? Why
would you remain in such an
ungodly relationship that is already
pointing a red light of danger to
you? Even if she is willing to open
her legs for you, would you break
your consecration unto God to
satisfy that desire? Is not worth it
friend. Walking away like Naomi
did is the way forward. And she was
able to do that because she
had encountered Jesus. Have you
encountered Jesus friend? Do
you fear and tremble at His word?
How long will you be a church
goer who quote scriptures like
"salute one another with a holy
kiss" out of context? You justify
your immoral acts with scriptures
and you are not afriad of the wrath
of God? Friend, you need to
surrender your life to Jesus today.
You need to plead with Him for
forgiveness and confess all your
sins to Him. If you do so, grace
will be released into your life to
remain chaste till marriage. You
could do that even now: "Lord
Jesus, please come into my life, I
accept you as my Lord and personal
Saviour. Set me free from
sin today. Renew my heart and
pardon me from every sin I have
committed. I believe you died for
me, and I believe you have
delivered me. Thank you Father, In
Jesus name. Amen.

Comments