parent warn your children most especially ladies.

I saw this post and I think I should share it too.
Please talk to your children, especially girls.
Ladies, money is not everything. Before you date
or follow a guy because of wealth, ask for his
source of income please.
I heard about a girl who broke up with her Yahoo
+ guy, why? She had a female condom on without
him knowing and found maggots on it after sex.
I also heard some other girls weren't so lucky,
they've hospitalized for months now. The same
maggots story, but they didn't have condoms on
These plus boys are raping their mums, sleeping
in coffins, killing their parents, having anal sex
with guys, some eat fasces, kill people and so on
just for money.
Please warn your daughters in school! All that
glitters is not Gold. Kindly share this to create
more awareness.
Your children will not be a victim of money ritual
Amen

Comments